We are so ready to grill our way through the summer. Try some of our favorite marinades and spice rubs on anyting from vegetables, meats, poulty, fish or sea food. Just so good!
1. Sweet and Salty: We used the Teriyaki Marinade on these chicken thighs--so good. To make mix soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger (sesame oil), rice wine vinegar. Any meat, shrimp or salmon, veggies skewered or in a basket
2. Herb Vinaigrette: Add your favorite Italian dressing to vegetables on skewers. That's what we did and so good! Use home made or store bought on ust about anything you want to grill.
3. All Purpose Seasoning Spice Rub: The cauliflower with a spice rub is one of our favorites and you can use it
on anything! We this time tried it on corn as well. A real keeper. Make as subtle or as spicy as you like!
4. Citrusy, such as Cuban Mojo: Mix together minced jalapeños, orange or lime juice, garlic, cilantro and olive oil.
5. Spicy Jerk Marinade: Create a real wake up flavor by mixing hot peppers, brown sugar, soy sauce,
scallions, onions, garlic, ginger and olive oil.
Perfect for the Fourth of July!