Do Be Fresh Summer Pizza
1. Pick fresh basil from your garden or buy or borrow!
2. Assemble fresh ingredients: heirloom tomato, garlic, onion, basil and mozzarella ball.
3. Make pizza dough. Roll dough out on parchment paper into shape your desire. Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
4. Sauté onions and garlic, and any other vegetable of choice.
5. Spread onions and garlic on rolled out dough. Slice heirloom tomatoes thinly and place side by side on top of onion mixture. Add freshly cut basil and oregano.
6. Slice mozzarella and place on top of tomatoes. Crimp or fold edges of dough Grate parmesan on top and add a few cut sprigs of basil.
7. Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and dough is browned.
8. Slice into small pieces for appetizer or larger for lunch or dinner.