Egg-cellent uses for eggs!
Chef Lisa and Marshall share a few ideas about egg-citing ways to make eggs.
1. Scrambled eggs made in a waffle iron: Scramble your eggs and cook them in a waffle iron.
2. Frittatas in muffin tins: Mix your favorite frittata recipe and bake in muffin tins,
3. Egg sandwiches and wraps: Scramble or fry eggs and put on your favorite bread with a slice of tomato.
4. Scrambled eggs with veggies: Mix chopped vegetables with eggs and bake in an iron pan.
5. Hard-boiled for salads: Top your Salad Nicoise with quartered hard boiled eggs.
6. Poached eggs in tomato sauce: Poach your eggs in a spicy tomato sauce for a great meal any time!