Serves 4 as side salad
1 cup mixed olives, kalamata, black, green or
1 cup cubed cheeses such as Brie, aged Gouda,
Jarlsberg, blue cheese or your favorites
1 dozen cherry tomatoes
5-6 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
1. Cut cheese into bite size cubes.
2. Add olives and cherry tomatoes. Toss gently with basil leaves and serve.
Adapted from image posted by Paul Longland on FB Cook’s Community.
1. More savory: Add 1/2 cup, chopped sun dried
2. Snazzy Caprese Salad: Use cubed fresh
mozzarella in place of others cheeses.
3. Vegan style: Use dairy free cheese or omit.
Add 1 medium size cucumber and 2 radishes,
4. Make it Spicy: Mince 1 jalepeño pepper and