Red Pear Tart
1. Take 3-4 fresh pears and slice thinly. Toss with a little sugar or stevia, cinnamon and corn starch.
2. Make or buy a crust. Press the tines of a fork gently into the bottom of the crust a few times. This helps drain any extra liquid.
3. Arrange the pear slices attractively in the tart pan.
4. Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes or until the pears are soft.
5. Remove from oven and drizzle marmalade onto the pears. Sugar free marmalade is a great option for those who need to limit sugar.
6. Use the same steps with other fruit as well--apples, peaches, plums, nectarines--all delicious!