How to make watermelon juice:
If you have a blender, it’s pretty simple and can be made in
3 easy steps.
1. Using a serrated knife remove the dark outer green from
2. Cut rinds into pieces and fill your blender no more than
1/2 full with rinds.
3. Purée until smooth and strain.
How to add watermelon rind to a stir-fry
Watermelon rind makes a wonderful addition to any stir-fry recipe. The rind is very plain and neutral tasting with a crunchy texture. It is a wonderful addition and cooks similar to a carrot or other crunchy vegetables.
1. Using a serrated knife remove the dark outer green from the watermelon.
2. Thinly slice the rind and add with vegetables of choice for your stir-fry.
3. Cook and add sauce of choice.
4. Serve over rice.