Broccoli Apple Salad with Sunflower Date Sauce
1 broccoli stalk, peeled
1 small apple, sliced
1/4 cup soaked sunflower seeds*
1/4 cup water
3 pitted dates
1. Spiralize the broccoli stems to make noodles, cut into matchsticks or grate.
2. Add the broccoli to a bowl with the apples.
3. Put the sunflower seeds, water and dates in the food processor and blend until smooth but still textured.
4. Toss with broccoli and apples
5. *To soak sunflower seeds, cover seeds with water and soak for an hour or two. Drain.