Everydayhappyfoods wishes you a
Hillary Manton Lodge’s food-romance, the Blue Door series, introduces food writer Juliette D’Alisa searching for love amidst her noisy and nosy French-Italian family, restaurant owners and chefs. Also revealed (in secret drawers and passageways) is a tragic past that the family must come to terms with. Click here for Susan's latest Foodie Lit review.
Ways to Make Your Thanksgiving Extra Fancy
Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays! Great food, friends and family and a wonderful history.
Here are a few easy tips to fancy up your day:
A few beautiful, fancy and great tasting stuffings.
Great stuffing add-ins
Some great turkey substitutes
Making your pies presentation great
Easy Thanksgiving decorations
And have fun with our Thanksgiving quiz or save it for Thanksgiving Dinner!
1. When was the first Thanksgiving celebrated?
2. Who was at the first celebration?
3. How long did the first Thanksgiving last?
4. Was the following food served at the first Thanksgiving?
c. Mashed potatoes
5. How did the Pilgrims come up with the idea of Thanksgiving?
6. Which president made Thanksgiving a national holiday?