Arugula Ricotta Quiche
Thank you to Jennifer Nowiciki, our guest blogger, from Cultivate Taste food blog. for sharing this delicious quiche with us. Jennifer and I are members of the Cook's Cook Forum on Facebook, where we share recipes and tips with other foodies and professionals. This recipe looks so good, I just had to share it!
Visit Jennifer's website at If you are lucky enough to live in Wisconsin, you can order from Jennifer's catering service.
1 9-inch pie crust
1 small shallot, chopped
2 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 cup arugula
1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon of water in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
3. Add the shallot, tomatoes, arugula, and red pepper flakes.
4. Stir to make sure blended well.
5. Pour in egg mixture into pie crust.
6. Take a teaspoon and dollop the ricotta cheese all over the uncooked-quiche.
7. Cook for 30 minutes or until set.
8. Cool for 10 minutes and serve warm or cold.